I love salmon, but for a long time I was afraid of cooking it. One day I decided to get over my fear and started experimenting with different seasoning—and I found salmon with this seasoning combination to be my favorite. Hope you enjoy!
- salmon filet
- fresh rosemary
- garlic pressed
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place salmon on pan coated with olive oil, skin side down.
- On top of salmon add the following amounts of ingredients for each serving you are preparing:
- salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic.
- 1 tsp. of chopped rosemary.
- Spray top of salmon with olive oil to prevent the seasoning from sticking to the pan when you flip to cook the top side.
- Place 1/2 of a lemon sliced over the salmon.
- Cover and allow to cook halfway, about 6 minutes on medium-high (times will vary depending on thickness).
- Place slices of lemons on the side of the pan.
- Spray again with oil and flip.
- Allow to cook approximately 6 more minutes.
- Flip skin side down and check internal temperature to 145 degrees. Cook additional time if needed.
- Squeeze the other half of the lemon over the fish in the last 30 seconds of cooking.
- If you have food allergies or dietary restrictions, be sure to carefully read the labels for condiments and spices. For example, some brands of ingredients (especially sauces, salsas, etc.) may contain gluten and/or soy and/or fish/shellfish and/or carrogeenan (a seaweed-derived food additive difficult for some people to tolerate).